The EA Digital Platform Data & AI Group provides unified Artificial Intelligence (AI) resources across all franchises within Electronic Arts. Our group develops machine learning, AI, and data-driven solutions to game team problems, and common AI infrastructure for use in every facet of the company. From data modeling to agent building, we use a modern, cloud-based tech stack with excellent tools to provide solutions and platforms empowering the future of game development, marketing, sales, and player experience. We're looking for talented and motivated engineers to help us create and expand AI Platform services to develop AI applications that power our games.
What you'll do
• Help design core AI infrastructure components to ease the creation and management of AI and ML models.
• Work side-by-side with AI Scientists to address their requirements and provide tools required to build new models.
• Work with the core development teams to deploy models as part of production systems.
• Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
Who you are
• Must be enrolled in a university and graduate after summer 2022.
• Have experience with programming languages such as Python, Golang or Java.
• Must be familiar with AM/ML domain and common workflows.
• Bonus: experience with large-scale data processing
• Bonus: experience with AWS or other cloud providers.
What's in it for you…
• A paid internship
• Game credit perks
• Intern events to connect the EA community
We ask that you are legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejqv7-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.