Intern - AI Engineer
Redwood City, CA
We are EA
And we make games - how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is not easy. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The challenge ahead
The EA Digital Platform Data & AI Group provides unified Artificial Intelligence (AI) resources across all franchises within Electronic Arts. Our group develops machine learning, AI, and data-driven solutions to game team problems, and common AI infrastructure for use in every facet of the company. From data modeling to agent building, we use a modern, cloud-based tech stack with excellent tools to provide solutions and platforms empowering the future of game development, marketing, sales, and player experience. We're looking for talented and motivated engineers to help us create and expand AI Platform services to develop, train, deploy and track AI applications that power our games.
What you'll do
• Help design core AI infrastructure components to ease the creation and management of AI and ML models.
• Work side-by-side with AI Scientists to address their requirements and provide tools required to build new models.
• Work with existing code to add new features and adapt code to new requirements.
• Work closely with the core development teams to deploy models seamlessly as part of production systems.
• Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
Who you are
• Must be currently enrolled in a university and graduate after summer 2021.
• Must have experience with programming languages such as Python or Java.
• Must be familiar with AM/ML domain and common workflows.
• Bonus: experience with large scale data processing
• Bonus: experience with AWS or other cloud providers.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.