Fall Intern - Business Analyst - Co-Op
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Business Analyst – Co-op, Studio Analytics
EA Motive Studio, Montreal
We are hiring a Business Analyst/Co-op to join our Studio Analytics team to work on unannounced console and PC games. You will be working from home for the Motive Montreal Studio, reporting to one of the title leads.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Apply domain knowledge, analytics, data collection and data mining skills to identify and solve complex business issues
• Be a data storyteller, using analyses, insights and visualizations to influence decisions for non-technical partners that help produce outstanding games and a delighted player base
• Support the implementation of A/B testing to optimize game feature settings
• Support development of an NLP-based model to uncover untapped player needs
• Find new opportunities to explore data to improve the player experience and improve our games
• WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• You are a self-starter and productive in an environment with minimal supervision
• You take ownership of your projects
• You like applying innovative approaches to problem solving
• You can communicate clearly and efficiently, and enjoy doing it
• You are proficient in statistical methods and familiar with advanced analytics modeling (e.g. ML)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5w4q-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.