Electronic Arts is looking for high performing students to join our world-class internship experience. Summer 2023 will be better than ever as we bring all interns together on-site for orientation week and prep students for the future ways of work by offering remote and hybrid opportunities depending on your location. For more information about our Next-Gen Program, visit https://www.ea.com/careers/interns-and-university-graduates
Marcom – Cinematic Artist
At EA we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. The DICE Media department in Europe works as a tight-knit and cohesive team to produce world class trailers and other visual media for EA's games.
As a Cinematic Artist you will work alongside a team of creative artists and editors to help create our trailers. You will have responsibility for shot layout, animation, lighting and rendering to achieve the final creative vision as set forward by your Director. Your background can be from film/TV VFX work or AAA Games Cinematics production. Experience with Real-Time graphics is strongly preferred.
• Experience creating world class animation or cinematic shots, on time and on brief with an eye for detail and quality.
• Solution focused with the ability to dive technically deep while still maintaining focus on deadlines.
The next great Cinematic Artist also needs:
• Pursuing a degree in a related field
• Experience in a similar role within a commercial environment.
• A passion for storytelling and an understanding of post-production pipelines.
• Experience with taking a shot from previs, through to final result.
• Knowledge in using 3d packages with a preferred focus on Maya and MotionBuilder.
• Knowledge of real time engine technology is considered a major plus.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects expertise strongly preferred.
• Enrolled in accredited University and Graduating no sooner than 12/2023
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpby84-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.