Software Engineer - Cloud Gaming
Seattle, WA US
We are EA
And we make games - How cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative and passionate people in the industry.
Our games are played everywhere in the world, in countries as diverse as the USA, Germany, Russia, Brazil, South Korea, and the Emirates, on any kind of gaming device (PC, web, console, mobile, smart TV's) and support different business models (digital downloads, PDLC, F2P, or subscriptions.)
The Challenge Ahead
The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides a broad platform of services that allow game development across EA's global ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players and development of new game mechanics. EADP, as part of the CTO organization, is the foundation on which EA's games are built.
As a Business Intelligence Engineer, you will charter new approaches to analyze the data and influence the business with high impact. You will collaborate across different divisions of Product Management, Engineering, and Business to promote data-driven decisions. You will develop metrics and reporting to support the platform.
We are looking for individuals have deep analytical abilities paired with strategic experience, communication skills, and comfort levels working with technology teams.
• Develop processes and reporting tools to support business analytics needs.
• Develop dashboards/visualization to support business decision making on a weekly basis.
• Establish the processes needed to achieve business operational excellence in all areas to improve data reliability and data quality
• Partner with Product Management to develop essential insights and metrics for platform products and customers.
• Business operations knowledge with an understanding of decision support models, business operations research, capacity planning, and levers that customer experience.
• Experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/BI space
• Experience with data visualization using Snowflake, Looker, or similar tools
• Experience with SQL
• Experience working across multiple partners presenting to a senior audience.