Hyderabad, IN US
We're EA-the world's largest video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games for every platform-from social to mobile to console-to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Global Audit Departmental Overview
Global Audit is an independent and objective assurance and business advisory organization designed to provide assurance to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, contribute to Senior Management and improve EA's operations. It helps EA to accomplish its business objectives by bringing a top down, risk-based approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes.
Main Purpose of the Role
This IT Audit Analyst will play an active role in supporting EA's Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) compliance program. You will work with and report to the Global Audit, IT Audit Manager to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of EA's IT control environment and operating processes, including recommendations for improvement in processes and controls.
• Perform testing of design and operating effectiveness of IT SOX controls, including IT general controls, IT application controls, key report testing, and SOC1 report analyses;
• Participate in IT system/control walkthroughs, identify risks, control gaps, and improvement opportunities;
• Support the IT Audit Manager in the timely reporting of testing status and audit observations;
• Develop or refine IT SOX documentation and work papers (i.e. refine risk control matrix, create process flows, refine test procedures, propose control language and associated risks, etc.);
• Work with IT Audit Manager to provide recommendations to management to support redesign efforts and to improve the control environment from risk and efficiency perspectives;
• Support IT security, operational, and other special request audits as needed
Skills and Knowledge Required
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or working towards a CISA;
• A Management Information Systems degree, a plus
• Working knowledge of SOX compliance and IT SOX testing methodology;
• Working knowledge of IT general controls, application controls and how they relate to business processes;
• Familiar with Auditing Standard No. 5 and COBIT 5 is desirable;
• Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio);
• Understand SQL query and Linux commands.
• 2+ years IT audit professional experience; preferably with a big 4 firm;
• Experience auditing ERP systems (preferably Oracle R12) and other financial/operational systems;
• Experience auditing operating systems and databases
• Ability to adapt quickly to new situations and to achieve results;
• Detail-oriented and strives to produce quality work;
• Ability to work independently and capable of identifying and resolving issues;
• Is a team player, with the ability to build relationships across the organization;
• Ability to work effectively across multiple time zones and cultures
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.