Technical Lighting Artist
Woodland Hills, CA
Infinity Ward is looking for a Senior Animation Engineer to join their team. This engineer will maintain and improve upon our proprietary animation framework, pipeline, and feature-set. They should possess strong practical knowledge of C/C++ at both low and application levels and have a good understanding of 3D math.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Drive our animation technology forward to maintain the cutting edge in FPS animation fidelity.
• Collaborate with other internal departments (animation, art, design, audio, QA) to schedule and execute on the game's design requirements.
• Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test software on PC and console platforms.
• Collaborate with other Activision studios across the world.
• 5+ years of experience working as an engineer in the game industry or a similar industry.
• Significant experience with low level skeletal animation systems.
• Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members.
• Demonstrated ability to write efficient, performant, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
• Passion for games.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site