Associate Technical Lighting Artist
Woodland Hills, CA
Infinity Ward is looking for a Senior Animation Engineer to join their team. This engineer will maintain and improve upon our proprietary animation framework, pipeline, and feature-set. They should possess strong practical knowledge of C/C++ at both low and application levels and have a good understanding of 3D math.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Drive our animation technology forward to maintain the cutting edge in FPS animation fidelity.
• Collaborate with other internal departments (animation, art, design, audio, QA) to schedule and execute on the game's design requirements.
• Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test software on PC and console platforms.
• Collaborate with other Activision studios across the world.
• 5+ years of experience working as an engineer in the game industry or a similar industry.
• Significant experience with low level skeletal animation systems.
• Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members.
• Demonstrated ability to write efficient, performant, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
• Passion for games.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.