Talent Acquisition, Sourcing Partner
Seattle, WA US
The Secure Product Engineering & Anti-Cheat Response team ensures that all EA products are developed with the security and gameplay integrity of our players as a top priority. We partner with both platform development teams and game studios to ensure that security and gameplay integrity issues are identified and resolved throughout the application and service lifecycle.
You will be a member of the Secure Product Engineering & Anti-Cheat Response team, reporting to the Senior Security Manager. You will work with game and platform development teams to build a centralized anti-cheat program across the company. We are looking for someone who is part TPM, part Product Manager, and part security / anti-cheat specialist.
As a Security/Anti-Cheat TPM, you will be a part of a global security team and will work with game and central tech development teams to:
• Build durable and accountable relationships
• Understand the gameplay integrity issues facing EA game titles and existing controls
• Build a comprehensive gameplay integrity roadmap
• Define anti-cheat control and tech integration requirements
• Translate business use cases into functional and technical specifications
• Drive integration of security & anti-cheat tooling with game studios
• Improve EA account resiliency to identity-based attacks and facilitate features like cross-play
• Develop security & anti-cheat operations processes
• Develop program / product KPIs
• Provide transparency to senior leadership, game studio, and platform teams through regular reporting
• Develop and integrate processes and tooling to support Security Development Lifecycle efforts
• Oversee partner and security engineering expectations and deliverables
• Resolve potential resourcing, technology, and process gaps related to security and anti-cheat engineering efforts
• Work with security & anti-cheat engineering resources to determine proper approach and priority to resolving risks
• Understand partner team development and engineering capabilities to influence secure development
• Build trust relationships with external security researchers who have reported security vulnerabilities and cheats
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant professional experience
• Solid security engineering and security program experience
• Passion for online gaming and interest in the cheating problem space
• Experience defining and using SDL practices and methodologies
• Project management and implementation experience, working with multiple partners globally
• Presentation, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
• Experience briefing executive leadership on security risks and identifying a path to resolution
• Experience managing large security or anti-cheat programs
• Understanding of application security concepts
• Experience working with or familiarity with the external security researching community, game cheat community, and/or identifying and leveraging cheats in games
• Experience planning and delivering cost-effective results
• Project leadership, able to delegate, and determine priority of tasks.
• Balance the pressures of a busy project environment with the need for a fun, productive group and environment
WHAT ELSE IS IN IT FOR YOU? GLAD YOU ASKED!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and free games. We also offer a culture that values creativity and individuality.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site