Development Director - Madden
For this role, we are looking for someone to help push our primary systems and shared engine into the future. Our Infrastructure Engineers maintain a broad view of the game and engine systems and look for ways to improve performance, utility, and capabilities to our players and workflow enhancements to our development team.
We are looking for passionate engineers who enjoy prototyping and planning, collaborating with other engineers, and building primary systems (often using other systems), workflows, and capabilities that allow us to work smarter and more efficient to bring substantial improvements to our game.
• Collaborate with design and other engineers to provide feedback and then create clear and estimable technical designs.
• Provide tested and high-quality technical implementations that meet requirements.
• Awareness of how technical implementation impacts performance and memory budgets.
• Look for ways to increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow enhancements.
• Contribute to core EA technologies in an architecturally sound way to promote collaborative development efforts.
• Passion for the development craft and expresses an interest in systems-level work.
• Understand C++ language, best practices, and architectural considerations.
• Communicate well with non-technical partners, such as artists, designers, and producers.
• Advanced debugging skills.
• Understand parallel programming considerations, resource management, and hardware architecture.
• Experience in engine development.
• Proficient in C++.
• Understand x86 assembly.
• Experience with performance and memory profiling tools.
• Experience in embedded systems.
• Experience in job-based architectures.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site