Manager, Partner Marketing Creative
Senior Manager - Brand Partnerships EMEA (Contract)
About the company:
Powered by a work culture focused on high performance and continuous improvement, Netflix is the world's biggest Internet television network, present in 190 countries, serving more than 183 million subscribers. We continue to build equity in our own IP's through properties such as Stranger Things, The Crown, La Casa de Papel and many others. We believe we can amplify the scope and impact of our marketing campaigns when we work with other brands to extend the creative narrative that our marketing teams develop for each of our key TV series and feature films.
About the assignment:
This temporary 12 month contract with the possibility of contract-to-hire. The location of the candidate is flexible between London or Amsterdam. As a contractor, you will work with our Director of Brand Partnerships, EMEA in the development and execution of marketing programs with admired brands that complement our communications efforts in the region. Working closely with consumer marketing, creative and content teams, you will drive the execution of Netflix brand partnerships across EMEA. This role requires strong strategic insight, creativity and experience in crafting world-class marketing campaigns with leading brands across the region.
• Initiate long-lasting relationships with selected Netflix brand partners; focusing primarily on organizations headquartered in EMEA
• Lead and execute 360 co-promotional campaigns based on creative concepts that cover a wide scope of channels (TV, digital, retail, experiential, etc)
• Partner closely with Netflix internal teams including but not limited to: content team, regional marketing, creative marketing
• Play a critical role in helping Netflix understand our partner's culture, ambitions, and capabilities while also living and embracing the Netflix culture
• Senior experience ( at least 10 years) in developing world-class consumer marketing campaigns
• Previous experience in brand partnerships and co-promotion with notable brands
• Major TV or film studio experience in partnerships is preferred but not required
• Existing, proven relationships with key brand decision-makers across Europe
• Extensive experience managing agency partners to produce standout work
• Exemplary communication skills, specifically in pitching content and creative
• Fluency in English is required while additional European languages are a plus
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset, passionate about Netflix movies and series
• You seek creative excellence, constantly looking for new ways to do great work
• Interest in experiencing unique Netflix culture
This is a temporary role.