Broadcast Operations Director
Redwood City, CA US
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content, and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
EA is seeking a Production Coordinator. In this position, you will play an integral role in organizing and coordinating Live Broadcasts, across multiple titles. You will be a key player in the development of internal systems and processes of the Broadcast team and assist with the day to day coordination and planning of live broadcasts. The ideal candidate excels in live production, is an independent thinker, and constantly seeks solutions that create greater efficiencies.
• Coordinate and manage talent travel and schedules
• Coordinate contract execution and invoice fulfillment
• Create and manage a shared Production Manual for the team
• Facilitate and manage wrapbook for each project
• Handle any on-site logistics on shoot days
• Maintain production and crew schedules for each production
• Maintain budgets and track billing for productions
• Manage broadcast and studio calendars
• Manage internal post-production schedules
• Facilitate production needs such as film permits, crew meals, crew meetings, etc.
• A creative problem solver with attention to detail
• 2-3 years of production-related experience
• Basic knowledge of live production
• Working knowledge of streaming platforms (Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Mixer, Facebook, etc.)
• Exceptional communication, creative, and organizational skills
• Work well in a team, as well as on your own
• Be able to juggle multiple projects at once
• Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a great attitude and overall enthusiasm
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site