Video Creative Director
Santa Monica, CA US
Hulu's Marketing Department is seeking a Video Producer/Editor to focus on B2B Marketing and Ad Sales verticals, as a critical part of our growing Creative Studio. In this role, you’ll tell forward-thinking stories that deliver on the strategic objectives of our clients, while pushing the boundaries of creative storytelling. Do you bring a wealth of experience crafting a range of sizzles, demos, and promos? Do you love telling complex stories in a matter of seconds? If you're part award-winning scriptwriter, part editor, who brings an ambitious, efficient, and inclusive spirit to all you do, we'd love you to join our team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work collaboratively with creative directors, campaign strategists, producers, assistant editors and motion graphic designers, to craft innovative promos for our B2B and Ad Sales initiatives.
• Lead many complex, fast paced, and simultaneous video projects from pre-production through post.
• Develop, produce, and edit video for a variety of platforms and uses.
WHAT TO BRING
• 5+ years producing and editing for a brand agency, or in-house creative team, mandatory.
• Deep knowledge of advertising in the digital and technology space, mandatory.
• Understanding of the ad sales and B2B market, from pre-sale through execution, with an ability to continuously improve processes and proactively identify strategic opportunities that start with the viewer.
• Proficiency in managing workload for designers, editors, and motion graphics artists.
• Ability and willingness to adapt to a dynamic work environment is essential.
• Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
• A critical eye in terms of aesthetics and how it aligns to strategy.
• Strong project management principles, including the ability to shine under pressure, making on-the-fly decisions to meet tight deadlines.
• Gracefully give and receive constructive and honest feedback on all creative projects.
• A detailed understanding of how to win trust and keep clients happy.
• Experience in writing, developing, and pitching creative concepts.
• Proficient editor in Premiere CC.
• Proficiency in After Effects.
• Online portfolio showcasing your amazing work!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site