Head Of Operations
Helsinki, FI FI
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
Tracktwenty is Electronics Arts mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The studio is responsible for bringing SimCity BuildIt to tablet and mobile and the game has more than 200 million installs to date. As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studios passionate team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers and analysts are working to create the next big hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
We are seeking people who are motivated and have experience from a similar role in other games or software projects.
• Provide a well-informed rationale for product decisions.
• Identify product opportunities and set measurable goals against them.
• Construct a strategy to achieve product goals and work to accomplish said plan.
• Work with product partners to give feedback on live product performance and feedback on product roadmap, setting measurable targets for content releases.
• Analyze game performance daily.
• You will develop and test hypotheses to improve all game KPIs with A/B testing, in game promotions and sales.
• Turn data into insights and make recommendations for the game team to continuously improve our games.
• Work closely with Analytics team to define and implement telemetry/tracking events, reporting and data visualization tools.
• Strong analytics and problem-solving skills. Proactive and creative approach to always find the truth behind the numbers.
• Work with data-driven decision-making processes.
• Enjoy and working in ambiguous and dynamic work environments.
• You will be a excellent team communicator uniting subject experts to take on complex problems.
• in English, ability to effectively and systematically use data to support recommendations.
• A love working in games.
• Excel (can perform complex functions) + Powerpoint, experience working with SQL and R or statistical tools are an asset.
• You will enjoy continuous learning and improving our understanding of how successful games work.
Required work & education:
• Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline preferred.
• For example: Business/Math/Statistics/Industrial Management/Finance/Computer Science degrees
• Experience working on live free-to-play games is preferred.
• Experience working in an equivalent field, like developing consumer-facing Products