Game Product Manager
The Game Product Manager will report to product leadership to translate strategic directives into goals and important results. Through ongoing partnership with the design and production teams and analytics, the Product Manager helps build a culture of iterative, lean development that prioritizes accruing product and player insights. They will combine insights into an understanding of the product and player, and use this understanding to help with prioritization of projects to exceed goals.
• A passion for games with a player first mentality
• Collaborative individual that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
• The ability to critically evaluate design, UX, and economy that influence player behavior
• 5 years experience with data-driven product design
• Sound ability in using and understanding in-game trends using data insights to improve top line performance indicators
• Experience presenting to multiple partners
• Desirable, but not essential: A passionate football fan with an understanding of the core mechanics of Madden NFL
• Partner with analytics to establish experimentation road-map, using A/B testing and machine learning and produce product and player insight. Translate outcomes into relevant recommendations.
• Translate strategic directives into goals and essential results. Monitor and improve strategy around achieving results through the definition of associated goals.
• Partner with production and design teams to conceptualize and implement engaging features, mechanics, systems and modalities of play that fulfill goals.
• Evaluate new business opportunities that provide value to players and align with our our goals.
• Implement optimizations to player experience and core financial performance.
• Guide best-practice strategies in creating and optimizing virtual economies.
• Develop game health review cycles that carefully consider all feedback and essential product metrics to improve the product.
• Track and develop an understanding of gaming insights.
• Be passionate about, and represent the voice and needs of our customers.