Senior Colour Compositor
Toronto, ON CA
Deluxe Animation Studios is a global animation service provider supporting creators in bringing their stories to life. Our team of world-class animation production veterans are innovators and problem-solvers.
We're currently seeking a highly skilled Production Manager who is responsible for assisting in the management of production on a 2D animated feature film. The Production Manager will ensure its completion on schedule, on budget, with an international team of artists and production personnel. This role reports directly to the Line Producer.
Responsibilities - Your Impact/What You'll Be Doing
• Collaborate with the Producer, Line Producer, Production Managers and Department Heads in the management of all phases of the production.
• Assist in the overall management of the departments, through scheduling, production planning, and troubleshooting.
• Provide support to Line Producer and Supervisors to enable them to complete their work.
• Develop and use planning and tracking systems for entire production.
• Manage administration of production personnel.
• Generate weekly departmental reports.
• Complete special projects as needed or requested.
Qualifications - What you bring to the team
• Bachelor's degree in Animation, Film, Art, Communications, Management or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of production management leadership experience. Animation experience is a plus.
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with Directors, Supervisors, and Production Management throughout a production.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Strong knowledge of project management software including Word and Excel.
• Ability to act decisively in a fast-paced high-pressure production environment.
• Must have strong project planning skills.
• Strong supervisory and delegation skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work effectively in an environment with diverse personalities and work styles.
• Must have strong administration skills.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
Company Benefits & Perks
• We have a great company culture! We value our crew and the creativity and innovation they put into delivering these amazing projects
• We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program
• We're located in the heart of Liberty Village, close to amenities and easily accessible by public transit
• We dress casual and comfortable
• Cereal bar, unlimited oatmeal, unlimited coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks!
Deluxe is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. Accommodation is available on request during all stages of the selection and hiring process.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site