Senior Analyst, Marketing and Commercial Analytics
Full-Time | Manages People: No | Location: Flexible (PT -> ET timezones)
We are looking for an experienced analyst to join the Marketing and Commercial Analytics team in as a Senior Analyst, based in a US-friendly timezone and reporting to the Director of Marketing and Commercial Analytics.
You will analyze large sets of data, conduct experiments, and build predictive models to identify the next growth opportunities for EA and EA's games. You will work with leaders from the Marketing, Commercial and Studios organization to help them understand campaign and commercial performance across multiple channels and territories. As such, you will need to work closely with your partners, tie your work to the business environment, and ensure your insights are easy to understand and applicable.
What you will do:
• Influence decisions and commercial and pricing strategies through fact-based insights
• Ensure requests are well understood and translate requirements into data and analysis specifications to ensure that our output will lead to an action or a decision
• Approach analyses with a structured, well-thought plan anchored in our partners' needs and environment and design a thought-through plan before starting the heavy lifting
• Develop and analyze experiments to increase acquisition, engagement, and monetization through different marketing or commercial channels and programs
• Explore data and suggest new opportunities to measure and assess the performance of our marketing and commercial actions
• Create and automate (when possible) regular reporting
• Curious and creative, you enjoy exploring data and finding the next big opportunity
• You have the passion and enthusiasm to make a difference and promote meaningful change
• You like working in teams on complex challenges
• You view challenges as opportunities and enjoy solving problems and removing obstacles
Background and Technical skills
• Background in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering Sciences
• Minimum 3 years of relevant hands on analytical experience, preferably in gaming, technology, e-commerce or consulting
• Experience with R or other statistical software
• Strong SQL skills a plus
• Familiarity with a data visualization software package such as R Shiny, Tableau or Dundas a plus
• Experience with physical and digital marketing, product sales and pricing optimization, or marketing channels a plus
EA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site