Johnson City, TN
Dominant CBS/ABC combo serving the Tri-Cities, Tennessee and Virginia communities. We are in central proximity to major metropolitan areas, including Knoxville, Charlotte and Richmond. Our amazing work and play community is rich in history and home to the Birthplace of Country Music, Bristol Motor Speedway, and World Class Hiking and Fishing.
We are seeking a SUPERSTAR sales assistant.
Join our family that is committed to being part of the fabric of our communities for more than 65 years that has made us a LEADER in delivering local content to our viewers.
To learn more about our beautiful area click here- Visit Tri-Cities
The Sales Assistant works within established Sales Department guidelines to maximize station revenue opportunities from an order entry, traffic and accounting perspective. The Sales assistant is also responsible for performing all clerical functions required by department personnel as needed.
• Performs all clerical functions for the Sales Department for Local and National Sells Goals
• Ability to multi-task and work well with a sales team
• Maintains awareness of the most current traffic policies, practices and procedures
• Enters order, traffic and accounting data using computers, ledgers, orders and other resources
• Corresponds with customers and confers with coworkers to answer inquiries and resolve account problems
• Prepares forms and reports
• Monitors inventory
• Maintains files and other business records
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• High School diploma
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferably in the sales or media fields
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site