Coordinator, Operations, Dualtone
Coordinator, Radio & Streaming
Coordinator, Radio & Streaming
A little bit about our team:
The Coordinator of the Radio & Streaming department provides support to the VP and SVP of Radio & Streaming. This role is essential, not only to the department, but to the overall success of the employees and artists of Warner Music Nashville.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Coordinator of the Radio & Streaming department acts as a liaison between all other departments within Warner Music Nashville and provides the opportunity for intentional career development.
Here you'll get to:
• Assist in servicing country radio stations and maintaining station database.
• Support our regional radio & streaming managers.
• Maintain artist travel and itineraries.
• Distribute weekly charts and tracking.
• Organize and distribute promotional mailings.
• Coordinate the intern program for the department and assign intern responsibilities.
• Participate in industry events, such as CRS, CMA week, CMA Music Festival, etc., as required by your supervisor.
• Maintain the departments' artist promotion plans and internal budget sheets.
• Book occasional travel for staff, artists, and radio winners.
• Assist with outside radio & streaming staff: booking travel for artists, maintaining budgets, scheduling singles
Rockstar candidates will have:
• General computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• 0-2 years' experience in the music business/marketing/sales background.
• Knowledge of general business practices, a strong work ethic, strong organization skill, high attention to detail, and strong communication skills (written and verbal); particularly, ability to communicate with individuals at all levels, including artists, managers, staff, and fans.
• Knowledge of country artists and their music.
• A high school level education or its equivalent; some college preferred.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG’s Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site