Job Title: AP Specialist III
Introduction to EA & India Center: Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA develops, publishes, and distributes interactive software worldwide for video game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet.
EA India's office in Hyderabad supports game development activities for mobile gaming, console, online and free to play casual game portal pogo.com. Two corporate functions operate shared services centers: IT – provides networks & applications support whereas Finance supports purchase to pay, accounts receivables, revenue accounting, fixed assets accounting, procurement support, payroll & FP&A.
Introduction to Function & Role:
The Accounts Payable process is carried out for North America, Europe and APAC regions including Non-English-speaking countries. The scope of this role includes Invoice Processing, Validation, Vendor creation, Disbursement, T&E and Helpdesk activities within agreed timeline as per EA internal policy, ensure timely payment to suppliers and employees and managing Customer Service for the internal customers.
Apart from day-to-day operations, you should act as a key resource in the team and work with the team & manager on process enhancements, reporting requirements and lead a project initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Hands-on experience across AP sub-functions including – Invoice Processing, Auditing Invoice, Vendor creation, Disbursement, Helpdesk, Cleaning-up Aged items, Purchasing, T&E Audit and Month-end activities.
• Coordinate with designated IT contact on technical issues and ensure it is resolved on a priority basis.
• Good understanding and knowledge on standard process reporting and able to publish it on a regular and ad-hoc basis for various business teams and key stakeholder and to measure process KPI's.
• Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders and business partners and resolve their queries via various platforms.
• Ensure SOP and other process documents are updated and reviewed on a regular basis.
• Provide excellent customer service to our global business partners and World-wide suppliers.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple demands and process critical activities and ad-hoc requests.
• Prior experience and knowledge on Robotic Process Automation to implement automation ideas within PTP Processes.
• Follow policies and procedure and ability to guide new members to adhere the Policies and Procedures.
• Should be a subject Matter Expert on most/all the activities performed within AP function.
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
• 7–8 years of experience in AP process management
• Having diversified AP process knowledge and prior experience in RPA is an added advantage
• Working knowledge on Oracle 11i and R12 is must.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Service oriented and conscientious with attention to detail.
• Outgoing personality with excellent verbal & written English communication skills, commitment to achieving results.
• Willingness to be flexible with working hours given the potential global coverage of this role