Gameplay Combat Designer
Los Angeles, CA US
Temporary Technical Writer (Apex Legends)
Technical Writer, Apex Legends
Tech Writer Job Responsibilities:
• Study pipeline and talk with development teams to gain accurate comprehension of products and processes to author up to date documentation.
• Gather information from departmental experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and content creation documentation.
• Research, write, edit, and update new and existing content so it may be disseminated and understood by a variety of internal and external teams.
• Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit documentation, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
• Develop and maintain databases of appropriate reference materials, including concept art, in-game renders, and technical specifications.
• 2+ years of AAA game development experience as a technical writer position or a similar role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of game development process
• Atlassian Confluence
• Atlassian Jira
• Shotgun Studio
• Basic Comprehension of Autodesk Maya, Substance Painter, Photoshop, etc
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site