Woodland Hills, CA
Associate UI Engineer (Temporary)
Infinity Ward is currently seeking an Associate UI Engineer (Temporary). This person will provide expertise to develop UI and work on our new FPS. If you have a strong technical background and love UI, we are looking for you.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Development, Design and maintenance of UI systems and features.
• Working with QA to maintain bug free code.
• Speaking with and helping design to fully realize their vision.
• Being part of a highly motivated team and shaping the future of FPS UI.
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
• A passion and experience with First Person Shooters.
• An understanding of basic UI principles.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong C/C++ software engineering skills.
• Experience with scripting language (Lua a plus).
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site