Games Advisor - French Speaking
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. People want a job that inspires them while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We're hiring a Part-time Japanese Speaking Quality Verification Analyst on a Temporary Contract
You will be a part of EA's Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
So how does the Japanese Speaking Quality Verification Analyst make great experiences for players? They:
• Perform quality reviews on customer interactions to ensure player experiences based on our service standards
• Participate in monthly calibration sessions to ensure understanding of the vision and guidelines of the Quality Program
• Analyse data and trends to determine gaps and issues, making recommendations to guide Quality improvements
• Perform assessments of customer interactions on all channels: Chat/Email/Calls/Online/Social
• Conduct reviews for new hires for the duration of their Onboarding
• Lead other responsibilities as assigned by the Quality Manager
If you're interested you'll need these skills or experiences:
• Experience in a contact centre Quality Assurance role
• Fluency in Japanese
• Fluency in English, and additional languages an advantage
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Identify process gaps and make recommendations based on analysis
• Excellent problem solving, researching, and documentation skills
• ''can-do'' and upbeat personality with a passion to encourage the same for team members
• Detail orientated and have strong organizational and reporting skills to be flexible in a fast-paced environment with frequent updates
• Please note, you must be eligible to work in Ireland. EA does not sponsor visas for this position.