Senior Account Executive
New Orleans, LA
ENTERCOM NEW ORLEANS has an immediate opening for an amazing Sales Assistant. The ideal candidate is an exceptional individual who is creative, proactive, and organized with a proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Provide clerical support functions for Account Executives and Sales Managers
• Assist Account Executives with creation of sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
• Creation, modification and review of sales orders and contracts
• Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers
• Interact with clients in professional manner with ability to resolve issues
• Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions
• Perform general administrative duties including filing, faxing and copying; provide back up to Traffic, provide phone coverage for station and greet guests as needed
• Maintain account lists, client database and sales contacts in Salesforce
• Supports sales promotions and other initiatives
• Use the following programs in a Windows environment: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Excel
• Use the following programs in a web-based environment: Salesforce, WideOrbit, Futuri, Media Monitors and Miller Kaplan
• Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries
• Assist General Sales Manager with client parties, i.e., scheduling, coordinating using approved vendors as needed
• Works as a team with other departments, individuals
• Must be a professional and a proven team player with both internal and external customer focus
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
• Order supplies and coordinate shipping as needed
• Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
• Minimum 2 years of clerical experience; previous media experience preferred
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Multi-Tasking, Deadline driven Self-starter with attention to detail
• Proficient with Excel and Powerpoint. Able to compile data and create charts and formulas using Excel and create multi-media presentations using Powerpoint
• Knowledge and experience with WideOrbit and Salesforce preferred
• Demonstrate creativity in the development of sales pieces
• Must have a professional positive attitude and be a proven team player with both internal and external customer focus
• • • PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Administrative Support Workers