Digital Campaign Manager
Singapore, SG SG
• Assist Head of Asia Competitive Gaming to develop Competitive Gaming Strategy
1) New player acquisition – Motivate new players to try out competitive game modes.
2) Engagement – Inspire our existing players to prolong their experiences with competitive play.
3) Viewership – Drive fans to work with and consume the game's competitive content.
• Define and implement measurable criteria to evaluate our success in e-sports and set Indicators for growth.
• Develop management level reports to support business reviews.
• Align and work with our Global Competitive Gaming Division, ensuring Global Strategy is reflected in SEA plans.
• Promote quarterly planning meetings with regional publishing partners to review Competitive Gaming strategy and plan for the upcoming period.
• Directly manage the relationship with e-sports organizers in South East Asia, in connection with their local competitive gaming programs involving EA properties.
• Partner with and ensure effective communication between several internal and external stakeholders by serving as the lead point of contact.
• Monitor the effectiveness of all competitive gaming, e-sports events, and campaigns, providing regular reports to the publishing team, with specific and actionable recommendations for future improvement.
• Constantly monitor competitive gaming strategies, plans, and materials from international EA counterparts to ensure consistency, adopt best practices, and gain efficiencies/economies with worldwide plans.
• Monitor industry and local insights to inform and assist our strategic approach, as well as identify opportunities to bring in additional revenue for our competitive gaming programs.
• 5~7 years of experience in project management, marketing e-sports or business management, preferably in the video game, experiential marketing or sports industries.
• Understanding of and experience in competitive gaming and/or sports digital content planning, production and broadcast distribution in South East Asia, especially Thailand and Vietnam.
• Strong project and time management skills.
• Marketing, business, event management or sports management degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to build strong working relationships built on mutual trust.
• Proven success leading groups and managing various stakeholders.
• Strong team player, behaves like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills in English.
• Experience in developing innovative marketing campaign plans involving live service products, targeting acquisition, engagement and monetization.
Good to Have
• Ability to travel 10-20% of the time.
• Fluency in Thai or Vietnamese
• Passion for video games and interest in e-sports and competitive gaming.
• Self-motivated individual with an ability to work autonomously.
• Excellent creative and strategic thinking.
• Ideally an understanding of both the gaming and cultural nuances of China, Korea, Japan and Southeast Asia.
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
• Effective collaboration skills across all levels of an organization.
• Ability to manage projects on schedule and within budget.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site