Coordinator, Virtual Production
Los Angeles, CA US
This is an exciting time in the production, post-production, and content-creation spaces. We are entering a period of technology-driven disruption that hasn't been seen in 25+ years since the introduction of non-linear editing. We are creating a culture where the team is encouraged to be self-starters who continually strive to be better and learn more while having fun. A culture where team members are not afraid to fail or try new things because that is the quickest path to innovation. Endless curiosity about how things work and a strong understanding of what ''customer service'' actually means are valued traits. A solid understanding of production and post-production processes, broadcast technology, IT, and agile methodologies is a must-have, along with a sense of humor.
Fox Entertainment is currently looking for a Graphics Coordinator to join the Visual Innovation Studio group on a freelance basis. You will fill a critical role in the design and marketing of Fox Entertainment properties and l be responsible for the planning, management, assignment and delivery of design elements for Broadcast. Ideal candidates would have the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
This role is responsible for delivering a high-quality viewer experience to millions of viewers across FOX networks, digital platforms, mobile applications, websites, and licensing partnerships. In short, we bring great FOX content to YOU!
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review and coordinate work orders, including understanding requests, and delivery requirements, and communication with producers, editors, and other creative teams
• Perform basic QC of finished graphic requests to ensure work order is complete
• General media management responsibilities with media asset management systems, uploading, downloading, adding metadata, and delivering assets
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Working knowledge of production and post-production creative tools including Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Avid, and review and approval tools
• Familiarity with post-production workflows and environments
• Attention to detail and a collaborative attitude is a must
• Excellent communication skills, and well organized
• Experience with cloud-based production and post-production environments, collaborative workflows, and the use of applications and tools in these environments is preferred but not necessary
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site