Los Angeles, CA US
EA is seeking an experienced Associate Broadcast Producer to help drive Competitive broadcasts and feature content.
In this position, you will play an integral role in the planning and execution of Competitive Gaming content. You will be a key player in the development and execution of a wide range of content, including live events, post-produced pieces, and video on demand. Expert production knowledge and communication skills are the key drivers of this role. The ideal candidate will have the production knowledge and expertise to thrive in the live and feature environments with the interpersonal skills to work with and lead multiple stakeholders simultaneously. The ideal candidate will have a passion for competition and a creative imagination that has no end. This Associate Producer will think outside the box and push the limits and knows how to execute on those ideas.
• Segment Producer on all weekly studio shows, providing innovative ideas for editorial content and segments.
• Organize and secure all of the elements for live broadcasts and studio shows (eg video, graphics, features, research for live streams).
• Collaborate & Generate Ideas for use across all platforms: Linear, Social & Digital
• Field Produce/ Coordinate coverage from site, including implementing/overseeing video, graphics and editorial content for live stream coverage of events.
• Produce and edit show segments
• Conduct interviews, research & write stories/highlights.
• Provide relevant & innovative feature story ideas.
• Develop shareable Social Media content.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience in field production and tape production in game / event sports coverage – live producing is a bonus.
• Editing/graphics skills are a bonus but at minimum must be able to direct a post-production session.
• Experience in Sports Production with an emphasis on live production is a bonus.
• Creative writing and storytelling expertise and experience working on social media platforms.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays & an adjustable, team-based schedule
• Must have extensive knowledge of gaming and e-sports
• Ability to travel internationally for events