Frontend Web Designer/Developer
• Proficiency designing and developing UI/UX web forms and applications with a keen eye for design and user experience.
• Strong understanding of design principles for web forms.
• Work in an agile development environment and can deliver features in a timely manner.
• Work closely with other team members to design powerful yet simple to use web form applications that will be used by game designers.
Required Technical Skills and Experience
• 5+ years designing and developing high quality web UI/UX and user experiences.
• Experience creating mocks and designs with applications such as Balsamic.
• Proficiency with Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
• Strong understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Experience working with Angular and React JS libraries.
• Experience working with CSS frameworks such as LESS, SASS.
• Strong understanding of Bootstrap.
• Experience with source control software such as Git, SVN, Perforce.
• Experience or understanding of RESTful services.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Additional Experiences and Pluses
• Experience with runners/bundlers such as Gulp, Grunt, Webpack.
• Experience with unit testing frameworks such as Selenium.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site