Sinclair Broadcast Group
Santa Monica, CA US
Hulu is seeking a Billing and Ad Revenue Associate who will be an outstanding addition to our Ad Revenue team. As a Billing and Ad Revenue Associate at Hulu, you will work closely with Ad Sales and Ad Operations to support a robust and growing Ad Sales team. The right person for this role is detail oriented, proactive, a great communicator, and a standout colleague who works well with others.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Gain a deep understanding of the digital advertising sales process from inception and planning to billing and collection.
• Recognize advertising revenue for all active campaigns on a monthly basis with AR Audit Team.
• Confirm monthly and quarterly billable costs with clients through the RFI (Request for Invoice) process.
• Work with the AR Collections Team to adjust invoices and issue credit memos to expedite client payment.
• Collaborate with Ad Sales and Ad Operations teams to troubleshoot discrepant campaign planning, trafficking, and invoicing.
• Prepare and submit invoice and revenue adjustments
• Build relationships across multiple teams including Ad Sales and Ad Operations, Integrated Marketing, and Distribution.
• Support any ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed.
WHAT TO BRING
• 0-2 years’ work experience in Finance or related field.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Required proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook.
• A proactive, self-directed approach with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong work ethic with the willingness to work extended hours during critical periods.
• A positive, team-oriented attitude to fit our culture.
• Industry experience in digital advertising, media and/or entertainment ideal.
• Experience using Workday Financials a plus.
• Experience using Operative.One and/or Salesforce a plus.