Assistant, Digital Products
Warner Music Group
New York, NY US
The Digital Sales Coordinator is responsible for provide general support and account maintenance for the Digital Account Specialists/Senior Digital Account Specialists and Digital Account Executives as directed by Director Digital Revenue & Planning. This position’s primary focus will be campaign stewardship, client reporting, act as a primary liaison with Digital Ad Operations / Tech teams and post campaign handle billing and assist in performance recaps for clients and agencies.
1. Maintain campaigns within contract management systems.
2. Interface with Digital Account Specialists/Senior Digital Account Specialists and Ad Operations team(s) regarding campaign scheduling, optimizations, and re-allocations.
3. Schedule flight changes, makegoods and monitor campaign delivery across Discovery Digital websites, social platforms and TVE / VOD for assigned accounts.
4. Gather campaign delivery data weekly and monthly leveraging internal and external reporting tools.
5. Complete client facing reporting templates.
6. Partner with and shadow Digital Account Specialists/Senior Account Specialists to gather campaign assets from clients, agencies and internal teams.
7. Maintain files of campaign screen shots / proofs of campaign launches for all placements.
8. Complete monthly billing and reporting requests as assigned.
9. Submit post-sale research/benchmark requests for wrap reports.
10. Shadow Digital Account Specialists on building Digital campaigns and aiding Account Executives in request for proposal responses with internal departments.
11. Participate in special projects and assignments.
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study (advertising, communication, marketing, business, etc.
* Previous internship experience in Media, Advertising Agency or Digital / Technology space highly preferred. Digital Media / advertising sales experience a plus but not required.
* Strong problem solving / analytical skills and computer literacy (specifically Microsoft Excel and Power Point).
* Written and verbal communication skills are required.
* Detail-oriented; ability to complete large volume of work in a timely manner; ability to multi-task.
* Ability to work both independently and cooperatively within a team environment.
* Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
new york city, new york, nyc, ny