Sales Account Executive
East Syracuse, NY
• Be a go-to resource for ad campaigns, including a focus on creative, delivery, quality, and implementations
• QA/troubleshooting of active campaigns, creative implementation, and 3rd party measurement discrepancies
• Provide analysis for media plans, managing inventory and sponsorship calendars.
• Analyzing performance reports to monitor campaign delivery, communicating / responding to requests from sales, and continually monitoring campaigns to ensure schedule is delivered and fulfilled.
• Provide post-campaign reporting and analysis to the sales department as well as serve as a cross functional liaison; owning the relationship between sales, finance and operations teams.
• Work on ad hoc interdisciplinary projects to grow skill set and learn different aspects of digital advertising industry
• BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
• Prior experience in digital ad operations, ad technology, or other relevant media/advertising/technology field.
• Strong data entry and analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work under tight, aggressive deadlines, while being extremely detail-oriented and organized, to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects
• Ability to work across several projects and adapt to shifting priorities
• Must be comfortable working independently and completing all necessary tasks without constant supervision
• Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor under pressure is essential
• Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
• High level experience with MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel and Word) and Google Docs
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site