Application Architect - Java
Associate UX Designer
At Electronic Arts, we exist to inspire the world to play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do.
At EA you'll work on a product team, reporting to a senior level design lead, helping envision digital and live experiences for players, game creation, recruitment, publishing, and employees. You are a UX generalist with a user experience, visual design, and writing skillset who is always up for new challenges.
Note that this is not a game studio design role **
Only applications with a portfolio submission will be considered **
• Learn about the design process, explore and present big ideas before applying feedback to narrow in only on possible solution that meet goals and customer needs.
• Get to know how our partners work, including product management, engineering, user research and UX writers.
• Work on a variety of projects within your skills, with potential deliverables including storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and visual assets for web and mobile.
• Participate in sharing constructive feedback in design reviews based on your own insight.
• Help refine EA IT's design system to maintain consistency across the ecosystem.
• Perform qualitative research through user interviews and unmoderated testing.
• Contribute to a creative, supportive culture for the entire UX Design team.
• Designer who wants to learn more about customer-focused product design and data-driven product strategy.
• Be curious and ego-free, with a learning mindset who enjoys working in a team first environment.
• Deep interest in interaction design, user research, prototyping, and content strategy.
• Experience with design and prototyping tools like Figma and Sketch.
• Online portfolio of your work.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site