Coordinator, Content Acquisition, LATAM
Mexico City, Mexico
We are looking for a Workplace Coordinator to join our Mexico office based in Mexico City. It's an amazing time to be part of the pioneering Netflix team and to have a real impact as we expand rapidly into Mexico.
The main responsibility of the Workplace team is ensuring the smooth running of daily operations in the workplace. The successful candidate will be proactive and creative and will be encouraged to express new ideas on improving the overall experience in the workplace, ensuring that we are using our resources to the optimum.
As the Workplace Coordinator, you will work closely with the Workplace Service Manager to make Netflix Mexico a world-class place to work, and you'll also be part of our unique culture.
If you're customer-focused, hands-on, thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment we would love to speak with you!
Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Provide the highest level of customer service to all employees, vendors, and guests
• Support the day to day running of the building and workplace services
• Work cross-functionally with IT, AV and a team of administrative assistants
• Monitoring service ticketing system
- Creating tickets on behalf of internal employees to help monitor requests
- Dispatching tickets to relevant teams in the office, including workplace, NERDS, employee services, and more
- Generate reports to propose changes based on the findings
• Coordinate logistics on-site, support to the receptionists on importation/ exportation processes
• Lead logistics with moves adds and changes on the work floors
• Backup for receptionists (over lunch breaks, vacation, and absences)
• Back up support and ad hoc workplace operations/ events support (e.g. escorting vendors over maintenance, set up a training room for events)
• Collaborate with the Global Environmental Health, Safety and Security teams to ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes. Supporting and partnering with EH&S and Security for the implementation of site-specific programs, procedures, and systems to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Assisting with the coordination and set up of special events within the office
• Fluent in English
• Previous experience with facilities/ workplace services
• A team player, who is flexible, professional and can work well in an ambiguous scaling environment
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Self motivated and proactive, hands-on, and not afraid to tackle any problem however big or small
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Resourceful and proactive
• Experience with Google products (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs etc.) is preferred
• Excited to be a part of Netflix's culture
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 167 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, any time, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site