Broadcast Associate Producer - Competitive Gaming
Los Angeles, CA US
EA is seeking an experienced Coordinating Producer for the Apex Legends Competitive Series.
In this position, you will play an integral role in the planning and execution of live broadcasts, for all Apex Legends competitive series and events. Projects will range from major Apex Legends competitive events to licensed events and information series. You will be a key player in the development, budgeting and execution of each broadcast. Working with the Broadcast and Competitive Gaming, you will bring expert production knowledge and communication skills to develop and execute broadcast quality programs. Additionally, you will manage external production partners to ensure broadcast quality is to EA standards. The ideal candidate excels in live production with the budgetary experience to build and source the backbone of each production.
We are looking for a producer that thrives on creative planning and problem solving. As the Coordinating Producer, you will have the opportunity to help shape the look and feel of Apex Legends Competitive Gaming and build the roadmap for the future.
• Manage all live Apex Legends broadcasts for in-studio and location shoots
• Manage the creation and creative of all show rundowns
• Drive and manage the technical pre-production, production and post-production processes
• Maintain production & crew schedules for each broadcast
• Ensure the successful onboarding vendors and contractors when appropriate
• Ensure proper budgeting forecasts, spend and accounting of all Broadcast productions
• Ensure all legal, finance and creative approvals are complete before production begins
• Cultivate relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as external vendors, to create a best in class production workflow
• Constant monitoring of the gaming and video space to help determine Broadcast innovations
• 5+ years in a live environment as producer and showrunner
• Must have a passion for the production process, technology and desire to problem solve
• Must have expert knowledge of the Apex Legends franchise
• Expert knowledge of live production including studio and remote technical equipment
• Working knowledge of streaming platforms (Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Mixer, Facebook, etc.)
• Exceptional communication, creative, and organizational skills
• Work well in a team, as well as on your own
• Be able to juggle multiple projects at once
• Be open to constructive criticism from peers and strive to make best-in-class content