Software Engineer (C#, Unity)
Software Engineer (C#, Unity) for Electronic Arts Finland
The Electronic Arts' Tracktwenty Studio in Helsinki, Finland is seeking for new accomplished people to join their team. Tracktwenty is the developer of the hugely successful mobile game SimCity BuildIt. To date SimCity BuildIt has been played by more than 200 million gamers around the world.
We're looking for highly talented and dedicated Software Engineer who will thrive in dynamic, ever-changing development and live service environment. As a Software Engineer within the Tracktwenty Studio you'll work as part of the experienced team on the development and the technical design of a mobile title.
• Design and implement quality game code
• Work together with other disciplines such as artists and designers to bring concept and ideas to life.
• Contribution to the technical design of individual games and participation in technical decisions for the tools and technology used by the game team
• Ensure scalability, reliability and maintainability for both iOS and Android platforms
• Involvement in different parts of the game code, such as game logic, external API's, UI/UX, AI, graphics
• Ownership of implemented game features and participation in the design of those features.
• C# programming skills
• Experience on Unity game engine
• Experience developing and shipping games for smartphones and tablets (iOS/Android)
• Experience across different domains, e.g. graphics, gameplay, UI
• A natural feeling for and understanding of gameplay mechanics
• Capability to implement quality solutions to deadline
• Experience in scripting languages, such as LUA or Python
• Experience in 3D programming using OpenGL and/or knowledge in shader languages
• Experience with C++ programming is a plus
• Hunger for learning and knowledge, including sharing with others
• A love of games
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.