Helsinki, FI FI
Head of Operations
track twenty is Electronics Arts' mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The studio is responsible for bringing SimCity BuildIt to tablet and mobile and the game has more than 200 million installs to date. As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studio's passionate team of programmers, artists and designers are working to create the next big mobile hit to come out of Finland for EA.
We are looking for the studio head of operations whose role is to enable the game teams to do their work better, faster or easier.
The head of operations is visible and transparent in the role and participates in all the strategic activities of the studio.
You will be reporting to the head of the studio and be their right arm and back-up.
• Plans and monitors the daily operations, evaluates their efficiency and acts accordingly
• Advocates for, and facilitates the compliance with, the Game Development Framework
• Oversees the roadmap & the deliveries
• Manages resourcing, onboarding, career progression and attrition
• Owns and drives succession planning and talent management
• Manages the studio budgets
• Manages the facilities
• Initiates and manages improvement projects
• Promotes and champions the studio culture
• Focus: ensures that all projects contribute to the studio vision and the strategy
• Unity: ensures information flow and learning within the studio
Central services & partners
• Manages the relationship between the studio, based in Helsinki, and EA central services based around the world
• Manages the few and light studio central services
• Manages relationships with external partners and vendors
• Is a solution maker, someone who only highlights issues to advocate for solutions.
• Takes pride in delivering on time, in full, at expected quality and budget levels.
• Understands the right value of processes and resists the need to create processes and rules to fix issues.
• Has a passion for fostering the culture of alignment, autonomy and trust as well as transparency and non-discrimination.
• Has a passion for working in games.
work & education:
• Extended experience working with people, products and production processes
• 10+ year experience in the mobile game industry
• Familiar with support functions like localisation, customer support, community management, QA, audio, user research, analytics, IT, submission, studio administration. HR would be a big plus.
• Familiar with stage gate production.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site