Senior Manager, Payroll Vendor Management
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Mateo, CA US
Business Insights & Strategy Analyst
San Mateo, CA
The Business Insights & Strategy Analyst will provide statistical expertise in uncovering and providing strategic insights to influence Sales strategies. Using data-driven analytics, the Business Insights & Strategy Analyst will build case studies by leveraging complex data sets and develop actionable recommendations for executives and other key decision-makers. Potential topics include industry trends, competitive analysis, disc vs digital sales, retail digital sales, and gameplay.
• Conceptualizes the analytical approach for projects using an experienced understanding of qualitative and quantitative approaches, the available and applicable data, as well as company and industry trends.
• Researches and synthesizes disparate sales and customer data by leveraging multiple systems and tools, such as Tableau, Snowflake, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Adobe Analytics, DecisionKey, etc.
• Clearly communicates findings by delivering concise, clear presentations for senior management. Presentations may include a narrative, charts, tables, and other visualizations required to tell the story.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience
• A degree from a four-year college (i.e., BA, BS)
• Must apply quantitative analysis and business judgment to analyze the SIE business. Will identify opportunities based on analysis, current market conditions, and a understanding of SIE objectives and plans. Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
• Critical, strategic thinker. Manage projects in a time constrained environment. Interact professionally and communicate effectively cross-functionally. Will interact with management on matters requiring coordination across organizational lines.
• Detail oriented; able to prioritize, meet deadlines, organize, and demonstrate analytical skills and follow-through.
• Requires strong, knowledge of design fundamentals, and can use analytical and visualization tools. Must possess flexibility and eagerness to learn new applications.
• MBA preferred
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site