Technical Director - Madden Live Services
Orlando, FL US
For this role we are looking for someone to help build out our tools team. Our tools team is small and demonstrates agility in a fast-paced environment. We delive r tools that are critical to our team and for producing quality content for our players. We build clean, tested, and scalable solutions.
• Collaborate with design and content creators to provide feedback and then creates clear and estimable technical designs.
• Deliver tested and high-quality technical implementations that meet design and content creator requirements.
• Awareness of how technical implementation impacts maintainability and scalability.
• Actively looks for ways to increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow enhancements.
• Passion for the development craft and can demonstrate good development practices.
• Full stack developer with experience in:
• Bootstrap, Webpack, NodeJS, HTML, Angular 2.0 or higher.
• CSS and CSS preprocessors such as Sass or LESS.
• IIS Express and/or IIS Server.
• MySQL and efficient query construction.
• Communicate well with non-technical partners, such as designers and content creators.
• Demonstrates problem solving and debugging skills.
• Ability to create maintainable and efficient implementations across the stack.
• Demonstrates experience in UI/UX and usability design.