Intern - Machine Translation Specialist
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Please apply with a CV and Cover Letter in English.
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
What a Machine Translation Specialist Intern does at EA:
• You will support the Machine Translation Specialist (MTS) with the execution against EA's Machine Translation (MT) strategy and help accelerate our MT and Real-time Localization vision.
• Perform tests with different kind of content.
• Analyze Machine Translation output for quality improvements, and clean up TMs, feed glossaries into MT engines.
• Test and document the results of output of trained MT engines.
• Review human post-edited output to produce high-quality of training corpus for MT engines.
• Support the MTS with creating guidelines and documentation on best practices for post-editors.
• Demonstrate active learning and work with the MT task force.
• Help with collecting feedback from vendors, preparation of data to train the engine, normalising our glossaries for automatic score and with general research on technology.
Experience we are looking for:
• Fluent English and a linguistic background (Fluency in other languages a plus).
• Current studies in localization technology or Deep Learning/AI.
• Understanding of MT and Machine Learning basics.
• Post-Editing knowledge.
• CAT tools and MT technology (SMT, NMT).
• Analytical and self-driven approach.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
• Experience in one of the world's most successful video games companies.
• Be part of a creative and intercultural environment.
• Fair internship compensation and flexible working hours.
• Further benefits include employee discounts, free public transport tickets, games library, beverages and regular team events.
Electronic ArtsElectronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site