WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks an Associate Texture Artist who will mainly focus on creating environment Textures as well as for characters and props on a cutting-edge AAA Game.
You will use different modeling and texturing software (3DsMax, Maya, Substance Designer, Painter, ZBrush…) in combination with Unreal Engine.
• Work in close collaboration with other texture artists to create textures for environments, characters and other assets.
• Work in collaboration with the Lead, Art Directors and Tech Artists to insure that all textures respect artistic and technical requirements in engine.
• Participate as a member of the team to find various technical and design solutions; provide feedback to other members of the production team.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
• 1 year of texture creation experience
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• AEC in proper discipline is preferable
• Able to work efficiently while achieving a high standard of quality
• Can share knowledge and experience with others; possess a strong initiative, excellent communication skills, time management and problem resolution.
• Able to achieve realism and balance with albedo / normal / specular / height values.
• Able to work in a height-based texturing workflow for material blending.
• Experience with PBR texture pipelines
• Able to plan Material/Texture Kits for Architectural assets or groups of assets.
• Comfortable with Zbrush/Mudbox Height Map modeling is a plus.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site