Marketing Support Trainee
Main Purpose of the Role
Quality Assurance Specialists (''QA Specialists'') perform a vital role in tools development and LT Tech day to day activities, the job involves: testing technical solutions in a systematic way, analysing the tool performance against the designer's intentions, identifying and reporting problems, and suggesting improvements. However, it also involves creativity and problem-solving approach, which is used to figure how to 'break' a technical solution in different and unique ways. In effect, QA Specialist acts as the technical solution's first audience by reporting on the quality of the user experience and identifying aspects that could be improved. QA Specialists are responsible for finding these bugs in a product before its release and ensuring quality in the final product. On top of that a QA Specialist should help the end users offering training, support and troubleshooting after the technical solution is rolled out.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform QA on LT Tech products and technical solutions
• Provide end-user support
• Handle super user tasks (accounts management, tools configuration and setup)
• Work together with LT Tech developers during the technical solution development life cycle
LT is a dynamic area where there are peak periods of activity (April – November). The workload and the make-up of teams vary. It is therefore necessary that the incumbent has experience of working in a team environment of constant change. Please note, you must be currently eligible to work in Spain. EA does not sponsor visas for this position.
Skills and Knowledge Required
• Strong in bug finding and reporting
• Quick and avid learner
• Problem-solving oriented mentality
• Advanced or in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment.
Skills and Knowledge Preferred
• Previous experience:
• The videogames Localization industry
• Working in a multi-cultural team
• Quality Assurance
• Demonstrate knowledge of the video games industry
• Demonstrate knowledge of video game platforms (PC, consoles & software)
• Demonstrate knowledge of EA LOC tools (Jira, DevTrack, Mosaic, HAL…)
• Demonstrate knowledge of SQL language
• Fluent (written & verbal) in Spanish or English
• Quality focused, attention to detail
• Organised, self-starting, proactive
• Strong sense of ownership, Achievement-driven
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Demonstrate an ability to communicate concisely
• Teamwork oriented
• Good attitude
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.