Full Time Job
Senior Account Executive
- Full Time
Attention experienced and successful media sales professionals! Are you passionate about helping businesses grow and achieve their marketing objectives? Entercom Communications in Buffalo is looking to add to our team a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST of the BEST!
Entercom Buffalo is the trusted voice of local news and sports coverage, the home of new music discovery in Popular and Alternative music, and home of the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sa bres. As an Account Executive with Entercom, you will represent 7 premiere radio brands and some of the largest sports teams and talent in the entertainment world. In keeping with the other members of the Entercom Teams, the #1 trait we hire for is ''WINNING ATTITUDE''. We are looking for driven individuals who refuse to lose or compromise their level of success even in an unsteady economy. If this describes YOU, we want to hear from you!
Entercom has the latest tools and technology, the most knowledgeable management and is known as offering the best work environment for selling radio advertising in the industry. Nobody in the market can offer more to their clients than we do!
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, pro-active problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money-motivated and would approach this job as if they were their own CEO. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.
Entercom offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment.
Successful candidates should be experts in:
• Strategic targeting of clients
• Prospecting and relationship building
• Setting face to face appointments
• Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
• Creatively designing marketing campaign
• Strategically selling compelling concepts to key local and regional decision makers
• Proven track record of success in Media sales
• Digital sales experience preferred
• Must have a successful track record of new business development
• Proven track record in meeting and exceeding defined sales goals
• Strategic multi-level selling
• Basic understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• Strong problem solving skills – you're someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income
• Detail Oriented
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively