About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
We currently have an opening for a Data Archive Lead Technician. This position will manage and direct data for archiving in our digital cinema team and will be located in Burbank, CA.
A Day in the Life in this position would include the following:
• Managing all incoming and outgoing data
• SAN clean-up and archiving
• Ensure security protocols are followed
• Ensure 100% accuracy for all data deliveries
In addition to Data Archive duties, the Data Archive Lead Technician is responsible for:
• Training new employees
• Working with project management to prioritize workload
• Understand and enact new workflows
• Be a point person for technician general questions and troubleshooting
• Be the liaison between development and project management.
What You Bring:
• You are willing to work an overnight shift on the weekend
• You have an understanding of Linux, Unix command line, Mac OS, Windows (including running scripts, and troubleshooting), computer networks, including hardware, protocols and firewalls in a production environment; Can minimally assist Engineering with troubleshooting
• You have an understanding of electronic delivery services (Aspera products, Signiant products, etc)
• You have knowledge of digital cinema workflows, standards, and mastering tools
• You have experience and understanding of anti-piracy measures and the relationship with Security in a Production / Distribution environment.
• You have 1-3 years of experience in data management and the digital cinema industry is preferred.
We also offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Deluxe is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, Deluxe enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely on Deluxe’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.