Winter Internship - Engagement Design
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
This is a great introduction to the role of Producer at EA. You will:
• Work on the Battlefield franchise.
• Be an integral part of a feature team focused on level design and game modes.
• Work with the Producer, UXR teams, and QV to drive the playtesting program.
• Track and visualize playtest feedback and telemetry, and communicate to the team.
• Work with the Development Direct to prioritize backlog items.
What We Look For
• You are a student looking for a first opportunity in the games industry, with a natural instinct for problem solving and leadership.
• You are detailed oriented and care about quality, but also able to retain a broader perspective.
How To Apply
Please apply online with a CV and cover letter.
This internship is unpaid and temporary employment. It needs to be associated with a university education or any other type of education that has an internship period planned into the education plan, for example LiA. We are not able to provide relocation services for this role, so we will only consider candidates already residing in Sweden.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site