Full Time Job
Senior Brand Manager
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
ROLE: Senior Brand Manager
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Brand Manager with proven achievement in brand strategy and product marketing. At EA, you will join a team that is shaping the global presence of exciting and market defining videogame franchises.
This Senior Brand Manager roles sits within the Global Brand Management team and will be responsible for the development and growth of the Battlefield product.
Reporting to the Senior Battlefield Brand Marketing Director at Dice and based in Pasadena US you will deliver brand and product work for the Battlefield franchise. The model candidate has expertise in product marketing, digital marketing and brand strategy. He/she must excel at marrying science and creativity to delight customers and partners, working with cross-functional teams to build strong brands. This person thrives in a dynamic, creative environment and enjoys working collaboratively.
• Drive the development and execution of brand strategy and brand foundational work (positioning, brand pyramid, tone and personality) based on close partnership with product, analytics and insights Teams
• Support a world class studio in developing a product which will delight players based on player insights, game analytics and category trends
• Turn that work into compelling and inspiring growth plans including positioning, multi year product roadmap USP briefs
• Enable new Brand partnerships and collaboration increasing the cultural relevance of the Brand with and outside the Category
• Work with studio to ensure that the brand tone and personality is consistent between campaign and in-game
• Collaborating with studio game teams to develop product roadmap and strategic plans around user acquisition, engagement and retention, and help execute against the plans and tactics
• Managing relationships with internal stakeholders across studios, publishing and other cross-functional teams.
• Analyzing data, including sales and in-game data, to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies and tactics to drive results.
• Conducting ongoing competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing key brand strategies
Skills / Competencies:
• Deep experience in brand management, brand strategy, product marketing
• Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Project management and coordination across functional groups and external partners.
• Strong understanding of consumer live service
• Experience building marketing strategies and executing tactical plans
• Experience taking a product or service from consumer insight, to ideation, to market
• Prior work with first party stores, and gaming industry data sources a plus
• Prior experience in Asian markets, are a plus.
• Embraces working in a dynamic, flexible, ever changing environment
• BA/BS degree
• MBA preferred
• Minimum 8 years working in global marketing roles at top tier companies or consumer brands.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills and advanced proficiency in PowerPoint
• Passion for games is a must
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the ''work hard/play hard'' credo every day.