Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
As Netflix expands, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. Visit our culture and long-term view to learn more.
The main responsibility of the Workplace team is ensuring the smooth running of the daily operations in the workplace. The successful candidate will be proactive and creative and will be encouraged to express new ideas on improving the overall experience in the workplace, ensuring that we are using our resources to the optimum.
Netflix will open an office in Rome this year so we are looking for a hands-on, customer-focused individual to help keep pace with our growth; an ambitious person that can run our office.
Job responsibilities include:
• Support the day to day running of the building and workplace services
• Establish strong relationships and communication within all levels of the organization to understand and meet business and operational needs
• Liaison with building management for operations and maintenance
• Responsible for the monitoring and upkeep of constant quality at the workplace throughout the day
• Contribute to the improvement of existing processes, evaluating workflows to identify areas of improvement where possible
• Assist on projects involving floorplanning, planning and executing changes and moves
• Help to maintain Health and Safety within the office, incl. carrying out monthly inspections, ensuring certification of Safety supplies, checking First Aid boxes are stocked and within date, etc.
• Lead logistics with moves, adds and changes on the work floors
• General labour including, loading/unloading, moving materials
• Respond to emergencies as needed to minimise any downtime within the workplace
• Be a member of the emergency response team.
• Assist with onboarding and welcoming new employees into their new workplace
• Assisting with the coordination and set up of special events within the office
• Some on call availability, flexible schedule for off hours/emergency support
• Some ad hoc administrative and finance tasks as required
• Experience in a similar position for a minimum of 5 years is needed to be successful in this role
• A team player of approachable and social disposition, with ability to maintain successful relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
• Self motivated and proactive, hands-on, and not afraid to tackle any problem however big or small
• Demonstrable problem solving skills, with the ability to be reactive to the current needs of the workplace, often requiring on-the-spot decision making
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
• Accustomed to multitasking in a fast-paced creative environment, with the ability to anticipate team needs and respond accordingly
• Flexible attitude and willingness to sometimes work outside of the usual office hours
• Knowledge and proficiency with Gmail, Google Docs, etc.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English
• Attention to the little details that make an environment A+ quality
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Netflix culture