Full Time Job
Senior Financial Analyst
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is tough. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Marketing, Publishing and Analytics (MPA) Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team supports EA's business in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America across all products and channels. Key partners to the group include Demand Planning, Sales, Marketing and Operations teams.
While our group manages the traditional FP&A activities, the main objective is to maximize overall profitability of the business and provide support to the business.
You will work in Geneva and you will be part of the Commercial Publishing FP&A Corporate team, and reporting into the Senior Finance Manager based in Geneva, Switzerland. The primary responsibility of this position will be the Forecasting, Analysis and Reporting for High Definition business, delivering Performance Tracking, Variance Analysis, Business Synthesis and Decision Support.
What a Senior Finance Analyst does at EA:
• Forecasting and Planning – Build guidance, Coordinate and Consolidate the monthly Estimate and quarterly Long-Range Modelling forecast cycle across our FP&A team and partners. Prepare financial decks for any meeting part of the Sales and Operating process.
• Reporting - Ensure accurate completion of reporting deliverables to internal Partners. Work directly with our FP&A team to improve the visualization of our financial reporting.
• Cashflow forecasting – Work with our Finance team in improving and delivering the quarterly Balance sheet forecast.
• Business synthesis – Support the FP&A lead in delivering regular business synthesis and presentation for our Top Management team.
• Analysis – Ongoing variance analysis of results vs. plan and forecasts for internal management and central FP&A teams. Other ad-hoc analysis to support management.
• FP&A support: Provide an ongoing support to our FP&A team in promoting the communication and the efficiency across the team (Maintain finance share-point, organize Weekly FP&A council…)
The next EA Senior Finance Analyst also needs:
• Bachelor's degree with +3 years of experience within an accounting and FP&A
• Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA / equivalent preferable
• Fluency in English
• Accomplished user of financial database software applications (Essbase), reporting solutions and data management
• Advanced Excel and Powerpoint knowledge
• Appreciation for data integrity, process definition and organisational agreement
• Highly motivated, self-starter; comfortable working with executives
• Passionate and enthusiastic to drive results, with an inquisitive outlook
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
• Great compensation package
• Annual bonus scheme
• Game and digital download credit
• Pension scheme
• Stock plans
• 22 days of annual leave
• More about our location: https://www.ea.com/careers/careers-overview/guildford
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.