HR Business Partner
New York, NY US
Endeavor is seeking a Director of Compensation to drive the development and implementation of global compensation programs including salary, bonus, and equity plans. The Director will also work closely with the HR Business Partners and Finance team, collaborating on incentive plans, retention strategy, and performance recognition. This position reports to the SVP Global Total Rewards and can be based in New York, NY or Beverly Hills, CA.
Endeavor is a global force in entertainment and our artists, events, and content shape culture, bringing people together through art and experiences. The Human Resources team is an evolving group of talented and hardworking generalists, recruiters, and compensation professionals that collaborate with best-in-industry business leaders recognized as game changers of culture. We attract, retain, and support top talent in the entertainment, sports, and culture industries across the Endeavor ecosystem including subsidiaries such as WME, IMG (Fashion, Events, Licensing, Media, Models), and the UFC.
• Lead successful global annual compensation planning including but not limited to execution of base salary, bonus, awards and all related communications and administration
• Manage compensation initiatives by developing in-depth project plans and leading the design, implementation and communications efforts
• Collaborate with HR Business Partners on compensation issues including new hire packages, performance recognition, incentive plans, retention arrangements and compensation structure; propose improvements to senior leaders
• Assist in preparation of compensation-related materials for Senior Leadership Group
• In partnership with HR and Finance, establish compensation budgets and guidelines for global locations
• Evaluate predicted market trends and assess appropriate compensation level
• Understand the complexity of business on a global scale; embrace cultural and individual differences; and work with the nuances of specific local cultures to make informed, impactful compensation design decisions
• Take lead on compiling responses to external surveys, such as ''Best Places to Work'' and assist with communication planning for internal company surveys
• 7+ years' experience in compensation planning and execution
• Bachelor's degree in business management, human resources or related field preferred
• Demonstrable application of best practices and knowledgeable of industry trends
• Strong understanding of all compensation elements (base, bonus and equity), globally
• Experienced project leadership with strong change management skills
• Previously managed direct reports
• Creates a sense of urgency and is energized by speed
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• Extraordinary communication skills – both oral and written
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site