Accounts Payable Specialist
Job Title: AP Specialist I
Introduction to EA & India Centre: Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA develops and publishes interactive software worldwide for video game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet.
EA India's office in Hyderabad Support game development activities for mobile gaming, console, online and free to play casual game portal pogo.com. Two corporate functions operate shared services centres: IT – provides networks & applications support whereas Finance supports purchase to pay, accounts receivables, revenue accounting, fixed assets accounting, procurement support, payroll and FP&A.
Introduction to Function & Role:
The T&E audit is carried out for North America, Europe and APAC regions including Non-English-speaking countries. The scope includes auditing expense claims and P-Cards within agreed timeline following EA internal policy, ensure timely payment to employees and managing Customer Service for the internal customers.
Apart from daily operations, the auditor is an important resource in the team and work with the team & manager on process enhancements as well to provide audit responsibility with great control and compliant to audit requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Oversee all matters related to T&E management which includes – Expense Audit, P-Card Audit, cleaning-up unused transactions, Coordinate with IT team on technical issues, perform process related reporting for multiple business users and also working with employees in resolving their queries through multiple platforms.
• Departed employees reports and unused transactions are reviewed and acted on time to reduce accrual.
• Ensure reports and help desk queries (call / email / slack) are addressed with the defined SLA.
• Ensure all Expenses and P-Card are audited following internal policy and compliance and ensure all backups are attached in the Expense Portal.
• Provide excellent customer service to our partners and suppliers.
• Should be an expert on all the activities performed within T&E team.
• Ensure to handle the tasks/jobs listed in the team activities list with less management.
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
• 2–4 years of experience in T&E Audit process.
• Knowledge in Accounts Payable process is beneficial.
• Hands-on experience with Chrome River is preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office.
Willingness to be flexible with working hours given the potential global coverage of this role (More will be into night shift).