General Sales Manager
Sioux Falls, SD
We are seeking a new business ALL STAR to build long term relationships with new and existing clients as a trusted Multimedia Marketing Strategist. Cultivate current and prospective client relationships while identifying opportunities to expand these relationships by responding to client needs. Full benefits package and unlimited income potential.
• Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identify, develop, and expand existing and new client relationships & key accounts
• Ability to make substantial number of cold calls per week
• Ability to convert cold calls into in depth face to face appointments
• Close sales
• Maintain close communication at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections & forecasting of future advertising
• Research target markets and trends, and adjust sales strategy accordingly
• Ensure clear understanding and interpretation of client needs, and recommend appropriate solutions to meet requirements
• Develop short- and long-range plans for revenue growth
• Negotiate advertising rates, create oral & written presentations
• Monitor account receivables
• Research, analyze and monitor competitive media for new leads
• Knowledge of television and digital advertising tools to advise advertisers on the effective use of marketing solutions
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills
• Well organized, professional, high energy and detail-oriented
• Confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and able to work independently
• Knowledge of ratings is a plus
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred with an emphasis in Business/Marketing or Communications. Digital sales or sales related experience preferred.
Training/Equipment: Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Experience with Matrix, Google 360, and WideOrbit a plus.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: A valid driver's license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site